Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Days 49-54

Day 54 2.23.09 - I have no picture for today because for my picture I am using the brochure from the new preschool we toured today and signed Andrew up for this fall. We love it!! We weren't sure if we wanted to move him since he's been at his school for over 2 years but this other school seems to be so much more organized and clean and it's just a preschool not a preschool/daycare. Plus, Andrew will be in a Jr. Kindergarten class because of his age. So, the class will be ran like a Kindergarten class but not as strict and with a lot more play based learning.


Day 53 2.22.09 I had to sneak into Andrew's room tonight and capture him and Blake reading a bedtime story. It's so great to have him home again. The house was so empty and quiet without him. I don't know what we ever did before him.



DAy 52 2.21.09 - ANDREW'S HOME!!! Finally. I feel like he's been gone forever. My sister brought him out and that was also fun because we will be able to spend some time together. Yes, Andrew is doing what you think in this picture. Poor Auntie. :-)



Day 51 - 2.20.09 Here are some pictures of before and after of our new carpet. I love the new carpet!! It's so soft and lush compared to what we had before and I really like the darker color.



DAy 50 2.19.09 - Today Blake had training and the carpet people came to install the carpet in the entire house. Yay!! I had to keep busy in the basement to stay out of their way so I finished painting the rest of the walls. I can safely say I am done painting for a few months. I was on my feet for 16 hours straight. I haven't hurt like that for a while. It looks great down there now though!


Day 49 - 2.18.09 - Today we started to clean up a bit in the basement and moved our furniture back over into the living room area. Blake had to study for some training he has the next day so I finished painting the walls in the staircase. We also went to Home Depot and picked up gazzilion rolls of tape for my painting project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment