Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 155

6.5.09 - Movie night at the Wilsons house! Blake is gone overnight so Andrew and I had a movie night with just the two of us. We watched Marley & Me and I balled like a lunatic. Andrew ended up consoling me. This is about how it went ...

Mommy: Boo hoo, crying (ugly cry I might add)
Andrew: Mommy, what's wrong? Is you feeling bad Mommy?
Mommy: No, Mommy is just sad from the movie, it's okay honey.
Andrew: Mommy, are you sure? Is you miss Daddy? Is that why you are sad?
Mommy: No, honey. It's just the movie. Mommy is okay.
Andrew: Mommy, are you still crying? Ahhh... Mommy don't cry, stop crying. It's okay.

My little sensitive guy is the best. Thankfully, he wasn't completely into the movie himself and didn't realize Marley was dying.

For the record.... we are NEVER getting a dog. Soooooooo sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment