Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 284




10.13.09 - This isn't just a tootsie pop. This actually has meaning. It means I got a new photo shipment in. The print lab I go through sends one with each order. I have so many of these suckers around the house it's not even funny. I decided to take a picture of it today because I'm trying to figure out what my something special is that I give to my clients. I saw on someone's blog that they send cupcake in a jar with each order. So cute! But these cupcakes have to be eaten in a certain amount of time. Not sure I like that part. Someone else gives their favorite candy or fresh cookies with each order. Don't think I could do that either. So, here I am left thinking how do I set myself apart from other photographers? How do I leave the best last impression I possibly can with my clients to keep them coming back and to also refer me. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment