Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 21 - 1/24/10


1.24.10 - I'm trying something new. Not sure how often I'll do these pictures but I'm really going to try and do a few a month. Another photographer occasionally does these Happiness is... photos and I love them! It really makes you stop and appreciate the little things in life.
So, when Andrew and I went to Sam's Club today he of course pleaded for the receipt so he could give it to the lady at the exit and said "Please can I have a smiley face?" This is nothing new, he does this everytime we go to Sams or Costco. Yet he always get so excited when they hand the receipt back to him with a smiley face. He says "Mommy, look!!" I love it. So my plan is to really pay attention to what little simple things make Andrew happy. I think we have so much to learn from our children. You think you are here to teach them but really they teach us so much more.
So today for Andrew, happiness is a smiley face from Sams club.

No comments:

Post a Comment