Saturday, April 24, 2010

4.24.10


4.24.10 - Andrew and Blake took off this morning for their first trip to California without me. It was so weird to drop them off and drive home alone. I've been to CA with Andrew several times without Blake and he decided he would take him out there this time. Kind of a last minute decisision. Andrew was beyond excited. I think it's great they do things together without me. Even though I already miss Andrew (and Blake) like crazy. Not sure what I'm going to do in the morning when I don't hear his little feet running up behind my computer chair and him yelling "GOOD MORNING MOMMY!"
I did make him leave Doggie here so I could sleep with him. :-) The house sure is quiet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them. I just wish you were here too. :)

    ReplyDelete