Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a New Year and a new...

way of documenting 365!  I will be doing everything completely digital this year and creating the pages as each week passes.  I've come to realize it's the only way I'll have a complete album by the end of the year and can actually hold somemething in my hands.  I'm even toying with the idea of doing the same thing with my 2010 pictures because who knows when I'll have enough time to write out the journaling for the last year.  Probably won't happen! 

This year I found some awesome/simple templates by Vol. 25 that will make it super easy.  I just love her designs!

So instead of sharing a picture a day, I will be posting my completed weekly album pages.  That will give me a bit of pressure to actually create the pages not to mention a lot less postings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment