Friday, August 20, 2010

8.16.10

8.16.10 -  Oh dear Andrew.. when did you get this grown up?  Where is my little baby?  I know you are still there because you still ask to cuddle at night and you sleep with a gazillion animals and you still for no apparent reason will say  "Mommy, I love you."  :-)

Today is the start of a new chapter in our lives.  I know there will be tears (by me) but I will be strong and not cry in front of you.  I'll save them for later.  I'm not crying because I'm sad for your new adventure but because I am sad this part of my life is over.  I've enjoyed staying home with you so much and have learned more from being your Mommy over the past nearly six years than I ever thought I would.  I am truly blessed to have you as my son. 

I hope you have a wonderful day today.  Meet lots of new friends and enjoy every second of your Kindergarten days.  Because as we already know time flies and before I know it you'll be heading off to college.  (yes mommy is being a bit dramatic - give me a break!)

I love you chew chew!

No comments:

Post a Comment