Saturday, August 28, 2010

8.27.10

8.27.10 -  I love this boy.  I didn't take this picture today, I took it yesterday but I'm using it for today because I had a "procedure" done today and found out some news that really makes me believe he is our little miracle.   Now, I believe every child is a miracle but this one is extra special and when I think about what could have happened and what the odds were of him not being in our lives it frightens me but at the same time it also makes me all the more thankful he was the exception.  What I found out today also reconfirms our decision to only have one child.  Sometimes you can second guess decisions you make and then something happens and you come to find out you really did make the best decision.  Life has a way of working out just the way it should be.

Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic but when it comes to your child being dramatic sometimes is okay.  At least it is to me. :-) 

1 comment: